Lockheed Martin Engineering Aide in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Support the Military Support Programs (MSP) systems engineering team on a variety of technical tasks. Track supplier data submittals through review and approval. Assist Design Review Lead in tracking action items to closure. Record accurate, condensed minutes from detailed technical discussions. Shepherd engineering documentation, reports, and drawings through release process, ensuring adequate technical review and timely signatures. Track action items and waivers through closure.
** This position requires a government security clearance and only candidates with US Citizenship will be considered. **
• US Citizenship and the ability to obtain/maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new custom applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team-based environment
• Current TS/SCI Clearance
• Expertise with Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to converse and interact with multiple disciplines across engineering, subcontract management, and others
• Experience with spacecraft engineering
• Technical writing experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.