Lockheed Martin RF Test Technician in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unrivaled skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages you to dream big, perform with perfection, and create incredible products. We provide you the resources, inspiration, and focus. You bring the passion and courage to dream big and build a better tomorrow for everyone.
Are you a RF Technician looking for something different? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can make a difference to a very important mission? Come and be part of our team in the fast-paced world of Lockheed Martin Space RF and Antenna Production Center. You will be a partner on a team of self-starting RF Technicians who perform mechanical and test activities at the Antenna component level through Top-level assembly.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• Utilize engineer drawings, test procedures, and Manufacturing Process Computer planning to support Antenna mechanical and test assembly
• Assemble and test antenna components.
• Finalize antennas assembly and test.
• Guide environmental testing (Thermal, Vibration, Acoustic, etc.).
• Configure RF Range testing and all mechanical/test activities supporting antenna production.
• Conduct test and manufacturing operations.
• Accomplish other associated duties in the mechanical/test area with overwatch and instruction from engineer.
• Support alignment operations using 3D metrology equipment.
• Prepare prescribed compounds and solutions.
• Support build and tests efforts on occasional weekends, off shifts, and holidays to support project completion timelines.
Typically has an Associates Degree or 1 or more years of professional experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Knowledge and familiarity with engineering drawings.
• Comprehension of mechanical engineering processes.
• Knowledge of Antenna Assembly and test.
• Mechanical troubleshooting skills.
• General assembly and operations knowledge.
• Familiarity/experience with environmental test operations.
• Knowledge of proper use of standard hand tools.
• Experience working with electronics, computers, and electrical component build out.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.