Lockheed Martin Secured Communications Administrator in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Business Services (EBS) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This opportunity will be a part of a small team supporting copper and fiber infrastructures across a variety of classified areas and networks. The primary focus will be the management, maintenance and tracking of the classified cable infrastructure including new cable infrastructure projects.
• Maintain Telecom closets
• Verify/provide corrective actions needed to remediate Red/Black line separation issues to bring infrastructure into compliance.
• Manage Telecom cabling projects for new construction and remodeling projects within the secure areas.
• Work with current IT team, computer security and cabling technicians to label existing copper and fiber infrastructure end to end within the Waterton campus and Denver metro area.
• Maintain fiber circuits inventory in a database.
• Provide accurate rack elevation drawings
• Support the build out of new and upcoming secure communications requirements
• Travel will be required to Denver metro area satellite locations.
Position requires an active DoD Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI clearance immediately upon hire.
Desired Skills: • Information Assurance (IAT) Level I or II Certification (i.e. Network+ / Security+)
• BSCII or other certifications
• Knowledge of Interceptor PDS Intrusion Detection System/CyberSecure
• Knowledge using Microsoft Visio
• Knowledge using Microsoft Office tools
• Knowledge leading small teams
• Active DoD Top Secret clearance
• Experience with Protected Distribution Systems (PDS) Guidelines
• Experience with TEMPEST Red/Black Installation Guidance for Classified and Un-classified cable separation guidelines.
• Experience with the operation of CAT5/6 copper cabling and fiber optic test equipment such as Fluke, NetScout, Corning and similar test gear.
• Ability to lift IT equipment (50 lbs)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.