Lockheed Martin Senior Contracts Negotiator in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
• All aspects of contract administration including proposal support and negotiation, post- award contract administration, scope management, and contract closeout
• Providing guidance, advice and counsel to programmatic and technical staff regarding contract interpretation issues, contract scope issues, and other contract- related matters
• Review and evaluate customer requests for proposal and provides risk assessments and coordinates proposals
• Developing and executing negotiation strategies
• Develops and applies solutions to complex problems which require the regular use a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers
• Managing, mentoring, training and providing contractual guidance to junior employees
- Must have Top Secret Clearance to start
- Experience providing strategic and sound business advice to senior leadership.
- Must have experience with multiple type contracts - for example: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, T&M or FFP
- Extensive experience with U.S. Government (FAR) contracts
- Effectively organizes, prioritizes and manages multiple assignments and priorities
- Able to work effectively and independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to identify risk and understand financial implications
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and strategically with functional and program counterparts to drive business results
- This position is on-site work
- 3-5 years of leadership/supervisory experience
- 3+ years of major system development and/or production contracts experience
- Experience with the Intelligence Community
NCMA and/or IACCM certification highly desired
- Must have the ability to exercise initiative, participate in strategy development, and work in an independent manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.