Lockheed Martin Systems/Test Engineer Sr - Clearance Required in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Does the thought of crafting state-of-the-art solutions for the innovative products that directly integrates with Lockheed Martin Skunkworks™ excite you?
Come join the Command and Control (C2) Ground domain within RMS as we redefine our ground segment solutions for both The Skunkworks™ and our external Department of Defense customers. If you get passionate about the prospect of building premiere ground solutions that support both The Skunkworks™ and our external customers, then RMS C2 Ground is the place for you to make a difference and grow your career!
- You will be joining the C2 Ground Integration, Validation, and Test Team responsible for integrating, testing, and deploying software and hardware products for complex integrated ground systems supplied to The Skunkworks™ and other customers.
- This Position will be responsible for developing test procedures, defining requirement verification methods, integrating products as part of a large ground system, solving errors and work closely with System and Software engineers as part of an agile like team.
- This Position will also be responsible for deriving requirements, producing verification artifacts, as well as crafting /revising user manuals and user training materials.
- The selected candidate will also assist other engineers with defining the future architecture roadmap for integrating, testing and deploying future capabilities.
- This position requires interaction, planning and coordination with multiple subject area engineering/maintenance teams for technical issues.
- This position will also be involved automation of the current test procedures, so familiarity with automation tools is very helpful.
- This position will require strong organizational, written and communication skills.
- This position will require travel (up to 15%) to customer facilities for integration and deployment events with some amount of overtime required during events.
- Experience of supporting and/or working within the Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs, other Special Programs divisions internally or externally, and/or Special Access Programs (SAPs) are strongly desired.
Benefits: In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, insurance and a new 4/10 schedule. We remain an equal opportunity company.
We support our employees, so they can support our mission!
- Familiarity with testing and problem solving for integrated systems
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Experience with scripting such as Perl, Python, Powershell or similar languages
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related field, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- 5 to 10 years of related professional experience.
- Current/Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience with Systems Engineering and requirements management or college degree with software development course work and labs
- Experience with software testing and use of test automation tools (i.e. Eggplant, Test Complete, SILK)
- Experience writing and or maintaining user manuals and user training materials
- Experience with Requirements decomposition
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.