Oracle Principal Application Consultant in Louisville, Colorado
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
HCM Cloud Demonstration Application Consultant:
Department - Demo Services is looking for a rock star individual to play an important role in our goal to design and implement highly effective demonstrations for Oracle’s global sales teams. We are currently seeking candidates to contribute to the success of our Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud solutions. Individuals working in this group will be asked to:
o Provide thought leadership and stay abreast on current trends in the HCM market.
o Design and implement innovative HCM Cloud demonstrations that incorporate key competitive messaging.
o Produce high quality demonstration scripts, slide decks and videos that are readily consumable by Oracle Sales Consulting, Partners and Customers.
o Effectively deliver presentations of created content to replicate success across the globe.
Effective Individuals will be able to:
• Work independently, be resourceful, draw on personal expertise and provide status and issue synopsis to management.
• Interface with sales and strategy to create innovative and effective demonstrations.
• Interface with development to understand future product direction and delivered products.
• Work hands on with the systems to configure HCM Cloud products in Payroll, Time & Labor, Benefits, Compensation and Absence to support demo needs.
• Understanding of HR business processes and how Customers use HCM technology to solve problems and improve their business.
• Bring strong industry knowledge in the space of Payroll and preferrably Time & Labor.
Skills/experience required by a successful candidate:
• BA/BS in Business/HR/CIS. MBA preferred but not required.
• 10 Years experience as an implementer, consultant or sales engineer for HCM solutions.
• Highly proficient written and verbal English communication skills.
• Excellent communication presentation skills.
• Strong persuasive writing skills.
• Power User experience with HCM solutions such as Oracle, Fusion, Workday, Success Factors, PeopleSoft HR, ADP.
• Outgoing personality with ability to collaborate with many resources, prioritize and then implement.
• Self Starter that is highly organized and task disciplined.
• Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment and achieve deadlines.
Job: *Product Development
Title: Principal Application Consultant
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000P5V