Aerotek Diesel Mechanic: Will Provide Tools in Loveland, Colorado
- The PM Tech is responsible for assisting in performing preventative maintenance on trailers
- All significant mechanic work will be outsourced to manufacturer
- They will inspect trailers in accordance with Walmart Policies using provided checklists.
- Diagnose and repair electrical issues on trailers.
- They will assists at times with shop repairs and upkeep as well as fuel island maintenance.
auto mechanic, hand tools, diesel mechanic, mechanical aptitude
Top Skills Details:
Mechanical Aptitude: Need to have a strong mechanical aptitude and be able to learn quickly Diesel Mechanics: Need to have at least 1 year of experience in a diesel or heavy equipment maintenance shop
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Valid state-issued driver's license.
- 1 year experience performing brake maintenance or inspection in a motor carrier maintenance program
- OR…1 year experience performing brake maintenance or inspection at a commercial garage, fleet leasing company, or similar facility. OR
- 1 year experience as a mechanic or inspector in a motor carrier maintenance program
- OR…1 year experience as a mechanic or inspector in truck or trailer maintenance at a commercial garage, fleet leasing company, or other similar facility
- OR…1 year experience as a commercial vehicle inspector for a state, provincial, or federal government.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.