FPI Management Maintenance Technician in Loveland, Colorado
FPI Management is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE has experience in an Apartment Maintenance or Facilities Maintenance role. Has the ability to participate in an on-call emergency rotation, responding in an appropriate and timely manner. Has basic computer skills (email and internet). Must have an eye for detail - someone who takes great pride in the quality of their work, and is passionate about providing exemplary customer service!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of apartment homes, buildings and grounds, and performs highly diversified duties to include but not limited to: repairing flooring, drywall, appliances; troubleshoot and repair plumbing, electrical, safety and security systems (lighting, locks, smoke/CO2 alarms, etc.), and HVAC systems; painting (interior and exterior); and cleaning (sweeping, mopping, garden/yard upkeep, etc.). The Maintenance Technician is responsible for conducting all job duties in accordance with company policy and all safety protocols, and supports the overall objective of meeting the expectations of the Client, based on the respective operating capital budget and management agreement.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for consideration:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within Residential Property Management. Experience in hotel maintenance, facilities maintenance, or construction will also be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate required.
- Valid Driver's License and insured operable vehicle (NOTICE: If driving is required for the position, a status check and driving record search will be conducted, post-offer).
- Must be able to wear a respirator, and have the ability to be medically fit for duty and cleared to wear a respirator and comply with FPI's facial hair policy.
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- May be required to provide and maintain own tools.
Why look at FPI for the next step in your career? We are one of the largest third-party property management companies in the Nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, managing over 800 properties (100,000+ units) across the country. We have a culture grounded in HEART and are always looking for individuals who thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment. FPI offers comprehensive compensation and benefits packages (PTO, health, dental, and vision insurance plans, etc.), on-going training, and plenty of growth opportunities. Come join Team FPI!
Click the apply button above to begin your application!
FPI Management prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled