Daifuku Web Holding Company ELS - AMZ - Amazon Robotics Technician I in Thornton, Colorado
Elite Line Services is a major single source maintenance solution in the industry with the bandwidth to service all of your equipment maintenance needs. We maintain all original equipment manufacturers for material handling equipment, BHS, PBB, Facilities, GSE and vehicles. Our hybrid programs efficiently cross utilize technicians between equipment types to provide seamless coverage that protects the best interest of our customers. Whether this is getting full warranty value for new parts and systems or applying experienced and specialized technical support for mature equipment needs, ELS has you covered.
Elite Line Services offers a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, Paid Leave, and Paid Whole Sale Shopping Membership (Sam’s Club).
The Amazon Robotics Technician I (AR I) will be responsible for assisting in the housekeeping, general maintenance, and repair of Amazon Robotics.
- Follows all Amazon and applicable third party safety policies and best practices
- Completes all required training
- Uses appropriate tools and equipment to safely enter the robotics field (MMA, SRBRS, etc.)
- Writes and communicates effectively
- Answers radio calls and assists operators when requested (pod crashes, spills, disabled drive units)
- Escorts non red badge AR floor entrants
- Conducts floor Preventive Maintenance (floor cleaning, fiducial inspection and repair)
- Ensure pods are squared up.
- Conducts Drive Unit Preventive Maintenance
- Conducts ARSAW Preventive Maintenance
- Conducts Station Preventive Maintenance
- Documents all maintenance actions in EAM
- Assists other AR Techs in repairing and maintaining Amazon Robotics equipment
- Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
- Assist with battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
- Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
- Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
- Electrical, knowledge of basics components
- Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
- Tracking parts used and returned to inventory, including spare parts
- Supporting continuous improvement in department
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- PC competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
- Experience with robotics and automated equipment. Understand flow of system, start, stop, and un-jam. Check zones, drive units and minor repairs, PM's with assistants
- Basic electrical knowledge of basics components. Use test equipment ability to do simple circuitry.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
- Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to work with people regardless ofrace, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or job type.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to obtain the proper resources to complete job assignment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
- Basic computer knowledge, at an intermediate level in working with Microsoft Windows to include: Outlook, Word, and Excel. Ability to read programs on Kindle.
- Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
- Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol policy.
- Must be committed to working safely while accomplishing all tasks and promoting a safe work environment at all times.
Handling / Fingering
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Stoop
Bend or Kneel
10 lbs or less
10 lbs or less
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occupation requires this activity less than 5% of the time
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements:Vision (Near, Distance), Hearing
- Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surface
- Works in a warehouse that contains moving equipment and machinery.
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.
# of Openings: 5
Company Division: AMZ