Avenue 5, LLC Renovation Technician Magnolia Ridge in Thornton, Colorado
Avenue5 Residential is growing! We are in search of a Renovation Technician to join our amazing and dynamic team!
Who are we?
Avenue5 is a multi-family property management firm that reaches 13 states. Established in 2014, we are 1,000 associate strong! We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
• Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
• Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
• Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
• Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
Summary of Responsibilities
The Renovation Technician is responsible for rehabilitating the internal apartment as specified by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
• Perform various maintenance functions including repairs to the following: electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring, carpentry, and HVAC.
• Perform general carpentry duties such as wallboard repair, countertop/cabinet replacement, finish carpentry, window/glass repair, door/lock repair, and ceramic tile repair.
• Promote customer satisfaction by maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and curb appeal, and interact courteously and professionally with current and potential residents at all times.
• Contribute to community resident retention programs.
• Preserve and respect applicant and resident confidentiality.
• Foster a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, other communities and associated agencies.
Key Qualifications, Skills and Education
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the property management industry or directly related field.
• Carpentry experience a plus.
• Ability to read, write, comprehend and converse in English.
• Intermediate proficiencies with all basic Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to correctly operate basic office equipment –fax, printer, phone etc.
• Must maintain a strong focus on customer service.
• Thorough understanding of local, state and federal Fair Housing laws.
• Exhibit overall dependability to able to consistently meet deadlines.
• Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
• Must be licensed, insured and able to drive a vehicle.
Maintain a regular schedule which may require working overtime, weekends and non-traditional holidays. Additionally, when required, be on-call and provide assistance during staff deficiencies. Travel may be necessary.