MillerCoors Plant Manager - Rocky Mountain Bottle Company in Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Plant Manager - Rocky Mountain Bottle Company
Date: Apr 6, 2021
Wheat Ridge, CO, US
Requisition ID: 15067
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of General Plant Manager working in Wheat Ridge, CO, you will be responsible for directing the operations for Rocky Mountain Bottle Company (RMBC.) RMBC is a 50/50 joint venture of Molson Coors Beverage Company and Owens-Illinois (Perrysburg, OH.) The facility produces approximately 45 million cases per year of 12 oz. amber / flint glass bottles and employs approximately 245 people. The position has P&L responsibility and develops and implements appropriate business plans to ensure a safe, quality driven, profitable venture.
You will lead operations towards the vision of a high performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards. You will lead the operations manager group developing short term tactics and contributing to the plant strategy over a 5 year time horizon.
This position reports to VP of Golden Valley Operations and works closely with Operational Teams.
• Lead, motivate and provide direction for the plant workforce in order to maintain acceptable production levels and continuity through all shifts
• Review and advise on the establishment of plant objectives and monitor plant performance, taking necessary actions and making modifications to meet established goals
• Long range strategic planning for facility
• Participate on enterprise wide initiatives that impact cross functional divisions of the company
• Budgeting and facility management responsibilities
The Other Qualifications:
• You will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or a related field. An advanced degree is preferred.
• Your background will include a minimum of 10 years’ experience in manufacturing management leading a salaried, exempt workforce.
• A minimum of two (2) years experience in a corporate environment would be an advantage
• Knowledge of manufacturing, maintenance, quality, and warehouse/shipping
• Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
• Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
• You are serious about delivering results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
• You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Salary Range: $141,800 - $203,900
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.